Summer Program 2023
Week 1: ART – June 5 through June 9
Week 2: ANIMALS – June 12 through June 16
Week 3: MARINE ANIMALS – June 19 through June 23
Week 4: GAMES – June 26 through June 30
Week 5: EMERGENCY SERVICES – July 3 through July 7
Week 6: DISCOVERY – July 10 through July 14
Week 7: WATER PLAY – July 17 through July 21
Week 8: SCIENCE/SPACE – July 24 through July 28
Summer Program Includes
- Fun for kids ages 5 to 12 years old!
- Small groups!
- Tons of exciting field trips that are based on the weekly theme!
- Monday through Friday schedule from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm! (drop off as early as 8:45 am)
- Lively outdoor and indoor activities including swimming, arts and crafts, games, water play and more!
- Summer Program Staff are Experienced Teachers!
- Sibling discount available!
- Academic help in reading and math each morning, followed by lunch and summer activities or field trips.
- One all-day field trip each week that is related to the theme.
About Our Summer Program
Our Summer Program is run by experienced teachers. At Community Learning Center Summer Program, there is something to interest everyone! We keep your child busy doing hands-on activities and field trips and, other than movie day, keep our programs screen-free.